I was looking for a ‘book tag’ when I came across “the ultimate book tag” on https://jenjenreviews.wordpress.com ‘ blog. I won’t tag anyone as I don’t really like being tagged (I like being able to just discover a tag and think “oh i want to do it” and credit the blog I found it on. It’s less stressful than being tagged) so feel free to just do it if you want to!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?I don’t read in the car because I am sick just by thinking I need to get in a car.. so imagine if I was reading .. (I tried before, and yes I do!)
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?I don’t think anyone will be surprised by my answer: Adam Silver. He breaks my heart every time (and you know he’s gonna break your heart just by reading the title) but I still go back to his books every time!
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give three points to defend your answers.I’ll say “Harry Potter“.
1. I haven’t read “Twilight”.
2. “Harry Potter” was a big part of my childhood.
3. I prefer wizards over vampires.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what’s in it (besides books…)?Basically a bag, right ? Well I have my kindle (hehehe), my cards (I don’t have a wallet I have no space for it!), Léo’s health book, his blanket, a pair of socks (for Léo, not for me, but I actually don’t know why I have them here anyway), my passport and my ID card, nappies and changing mat, my pregnancy belt. Too many things in this bag.
5. Do you smell your books?I mostly read on my Kindle so … But sometimes I do, yes!
6. Books with or without little illustrations?Without. Well I don’t mind the illustrations but in most of my books I don’t have illustrations.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?I’m trying to think about it .. I can’t think about any titles, even though I’m sure there’s one.. I might say “She’s With Me” (book 1) by Jessica Cunsolo. I enjoyed reading it, but when I think about it now it was not crazy crazy..
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!Okay I have one! It’s not funny to be honest but anyway. I was going to the shop with my grandmother and we took a trolley. In this trolley there was a book, the book was in English. I was 8 years old if I can remember and anyway from that day for weeks I pretended to read this book (in my head and out loud) in English and yup I enjoyed it (I don’t know what I read to be honest I was pretending it was the story of “Grease” because the cover had a woman on it and she was reminding me of Rizzo from “Grease” and I use to watch it every weekends so why not !?
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?I think it’s “Le faire ou mourir” by Claire-Lise Marguier which is 104 pages. I might have thinnest ones but my books are in boxes so this one is on the shelf.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?It’s probably my pocket French version of “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” it’s over thousand pages.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?I use to write when I was younger and sometimes I like writing but it’s no big things. I can’t picture myself as an author but maybe one day I’ll have an amazing idea and I’ll go for it and why not!
12. When did you get into reading?When I was a kid! I’ve always had books around me as everyone read in my family. (Everyone reads even Léo. We found him with a book in his bed last night when we thought he was asleep! haha he is only one year old!)
13. What is your favourite classic book?“The Diary of a Young Girl” by Anne Frank !
14. In school what was your best subject ?English!
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated… what would you do?I don’t know … I’d tell the person.. and then see if the person wants it, I guess ?
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?The serie “Shades of Magic” by V.E. Schwab maybe ? Everyone knows about it in the blogger/bookstagram world but too many people still don’t know about it.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?I mumble a lot.
18. What is your favourite word?Book ? I don’t know. I would love to say ‘fuck’ but it’s not a very nice word oops.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?I’m just a bookworm.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?Fairies. It’s nicer, and I hate blood?
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?Angels? I don’t know
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?I like both I don’t know.
23. Zombies or vampires? Why?I’d say vampires this time because zombies are creepy.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?I’m not too fond on any … but I’ll say forbidden love as one of my favorite serie as a what I think is a forbidden love the main characters are in love but they are meant to be step-brother/sister. So…
25. Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?Both! I use to hate romance now I enjoy them so I’d say both.
This tag is over now, and remember I’m not tagging anyone so feel free to do it if you want to! and if you do it, just leave me a comment so I can come and read your answer. I’m really curious to find out about your answers too!