My book slump slowly started in March, I was at the beginning of my pregnancy (we found out mid-february) and I was really tired and sick so I started doing other stuff than read (like playing a lot on my Nintendo DS! Yes! It’s so different haha)
- “Le blog ou la vie ?” -Sophie de Villenoisy
It’s a French book, it was quite childish and nice to read but the story wasn’t super interesting. I still gave it 4 ★.
2. “They Both Die At The End” – Adam Silvera
I decided to re-read one of my favorite book and omg of course I loved just as much (maybe even more) as the first time. Still broke my heart of course but it’s Adam Silvera. No surprise – I gave it 5 ★.
- “Outlander” – Diana Gabaldon (Book 1)
I think I prefer to watch the TV show for the moment.
2. “Odd one out” – Nic Stone
I’ll give it a try later, it wasn’t the right moment. I read few pages and couldn’t remember what I was reading so I thought there was no point.
I started reading:
- “Allie Finkle’s rules for girls” – Meg Cabot (Book 1)
⟼ I read 02 and DNF 02.