I haven’t posted anything for a while. I have been very busy with the babies and my study but I miss blogging so much! While scrolling through the new posts shared I came across a really cool tag posted by HollyLovesBooks. As I’ve been wanting to take part in one for a while I thought – Let’s do it!
This tag was created by Beth – Books Nest.
–thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post
-link to the creators blog on your post (booknest.co.uk)
-answer the questions below
-tag 10 other to join the tag
So let’s go!
1. A book that a certain friend is always telling you to read.
I’d say “Red Queen” by Victoria Aveyard or “I Was Here” by Gayle Forman. Amélie (for the first one) told me to read it ages ago which I actually tried but couldn’t get into it and Naura for the second, I still haven’t picked it up even though I have it on my bookshelf. Promise both I’ll read them one day! Promise!
2. A book that has been on your tbr forever and yet you still haven’t picked it up.
There are too many books that have been in my TBR forever …. but I would say – the second book of the “Lord of The Rings” séries written by Tolkien. I never got to watch the movies so I really wanted to read them. I bought all the books and to this day I have still only read book one. Oops.
3. A book in a series you have started, but haven’t gotten around to finishing yet.
Hmmm… even though I really enjoyed the first book, I still haven’t picked up the second book in the series “The Immortal” written by Alyson Noël.
4. A classic you have always liked the sound of, but never actually read.
Probably “Of Mice and Men” by Steinbeck! I have no idea why but I just hope to read it someday (I have it in my TBR) there’s also “1984” by Orwell (I also have it in my TBR).
5. A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read.
Definitely the “Fifty Shades” books! I can’t believe how popular the books (and the movies) are. I’m 100% not interested in the, and I’ll never read or watch them even though it’s so popular.
6. A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet.
I can’t think of any … only the other way round – I’ve read many books which inspired TV/Film adaptation that I still haven’t watched …
7. A book you see all over Instagram, but haven’t picked up yet.
I’d say “Aurora Rising” by Jay Kristof and Amie Kauffman. I was so excited for it and it’s been in my TBR since the publication but I still haven’t read it even though I keep saying good reviews on Bookstagram.
… and whoever wants to do it! (Don’t forget to tag me too so I can read your posts.)