Addicted to ‘book tag’ ? ME ? No ….. Okay, right maybe a little bit! But it’s so much fun to write. Anyway I saw this one on WritingTheUniverseBlog and thought it was really amazing. It’s not really a tag but let’s say it’s one anyway.
- Dropped a book on your face while reading.
Yes! Who hasn’t ? Tell me your secret.
- Hid a book you were reading.
No, never. (1 point)
- Lied about what you’re reading.
Never. (2 points)
- Read ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ more than once.
No, I tried to read the first chapter because a friend said it was so good and god … BORING! (3 points)
- DNF a book.
Yes! I do it a lot now.
- Dreamed of a book boyfriend.
No. Well I don’t think so. (4 points)
- Complained about a book turned movie.
Omg yes! All the time !!!!
- Said the book was better.
Of course! Books are always better.
- Went over your book budget.
No. Well I don’t have a book budget, anyway. (5 points)
- Claimed a book boyfriend.
Yes! (hi it’s Jonah from “When We Collided” by Emery Lord also Ezra from “Illuminae” !)
- Cried while reading.
Omg …… yes ! A lot! I couldn’t stop crying while reading “A Thousand Boy Kisses” by Tillie Cole. I soaked my pillow in tears. yeah
- Made someone read your favourite book.
Yes !!!!! I always try and get my mum and my friends to read my favourite books.
- Followed your favourite author online.
- Fangirl’d over an author.
- Waited up for a book to hit your kindle.
No. (6 points)
- Pulled out your kindle at a party.
Not that I can remember — but a book yes! (7 points)
- Gone to a book signing.
Yes! Well I wasn’t going in a first place but ended up in some.
- Joined a book club.
No … I wish though. (8 points)
- Laughed out loud at a book.
Omg yes !
- Got an ARC (Advance Reader Copy)
Yes! I’m quite lucky, I received quite a few. My favourite is obviously “Infinity Son” by Adam Silvera. I can’t wait to start it!
- Read a taboo trope.
- Missed a meal so you could read.
- Waited in your car to read.
Yes before an appointment instead of going into the waiting room.
- Listen to an audiobook.
I actually started recently. I’ll write a post about it soon.
- Messaged an author online.
- Took a selfie with an author.
No! Hopefully one day I’ll get to meet Adam Silvera and Emery Lord. (9 points)
- Met a book model.
Never. (10 points)
- Traveled for a book event.
No. But I’m hoping to travel to London next year for the YALC, that would be amazing. (11 points)
- Watched Passionflix.
What is this ? (12 points)
- Swooned over a book character.
- Wished to live in a book.
Omg yes! Like “Love & Gelato” for example as the story is set in Italy.
- Smelled a new book.
I think so!
- Wanted to live at a library.
Yes. Why not!
- Hated a character in a book.
- Threatened to go misery on an author.
In my head ? YES!
- Hugged/Kissed a book.
…. Yes ………… haha
So the result is …………… 12 out of 38 points.
What about you ?