I know I’m late, but I always forget to post my wrap-up on the blog! I did not realise I had read that many books in August, I thought it was a smaller wrap-up.
All the links with a * are affiliate links, using my links doesn’t mean you will pay more but I will get a %. Thank you, if you use my links.
- Queens Of Geek – Jen Wilde (5⭐️)
I read this one as part of a buddy read and I absolutely loved it. I’ve never been to a comic con, but the way it was written it felt like I was there with the characters. (Rep: autism)
- Mark of The Wicked – Georgia Bowers (3⭐️)
You can find my full review: here.
- Ruin and Rising: Grisha 3 – Leigh Bardugo (4⭐️)
I read the French version, and I think this third book was my favourite from this trilogy. Still, the only character I like is … Nikolai!
- The Meeting Point – Olivia Lara (5⭐️)
Absolutely loved this book. Find my full review: here.
- The Night When No One Had Sex – Kalena Miller (4⭐️)
I enjoyed this book, and my review will be up this month! The blog tour was meant to take place in September but was moved to October!
- Paradise on Fire – Jewell Parker Rhodes (3⭐️)
I recommend this middle grade book, beautiful! Find my review here.
- Meet Cute Diary – Emery Lee (3⭐️)
I enjoyed this story, it was cute but I think I was expecting more. (Rep: LGBTQ+)
- Siggy Loves Sausages – Brian Frederick (3⭐️)
Last but not least, a lovely book for children! Find my review: here.
How’s your 2021 reading goal doing so far ?